Introducing the Reserve at Ohonte Way
Saratoga’s Newest Residential Development Offers “City-In-The-Country” Living
4 Building Lots Available
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. – Kaydeross Partners, LLC is currently developing Saratoga’s newest residential oasis, just east of Route 9 off Kaydeross Avenue West, within the city limits. After three years of careful planning and city zoning approvals, this 14-acre parcel will boast four new prime building lots and the newest road within the outer district of Saratoga Springs.
The Reserve at Ohonte Way offers a variety of unique opportunities on these rare building lots in Saratoga County:
- Close proximity to downtown Saratoga Springs, Saratoga Racetrack, and Saratoga State Park
- Easy access to Exit 13 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87)
- Privacy and serenity offered through large wooded residential lots, ranging in size from two to five acres
- Bounded by a conservation zone, prohibiting any building that would disturb the natural environment
These four pre-approved building lots are offered for sale:
- As a group for a building looking for development opportunities
- As an individual lot including a building contract with local builder Thomas Whipple Builders using home designs that have been envisioned and incorporated into the master plan
- As an individual lot for a prospective home buyer with their own builder in mind.
Using your own plans and builder would require you have your plans approved by Kaydeross Partners, LLC’s Architectural Review Board to ensure the aesthetic vision of this special location is maintained.
Landscape architects at Saratoga Associates have helped the developers realize their vision for this special group of building lots by creating a landscaping plan that enhances the natural beauty of this property. The landscape design was created around home suggestions chosen by the developers that project a tasteful esthetic that is critical to the property’s appeal.
The Reserve at Ohonte Way was named such to honor the indigenous Mohawk Native Americans from this area. Like the word “Kaydeross”, the word “Ohonte” is a Mohawk word. Ohonte translates as “green” or “grass”.
For pricing and information contact Thomas Whipple Builders at 518-339-2013